Healthy Meals Anyone can Make
I believe food should not only make you happy but it should also help you to feel amazing! The recipes I share have all been tested and approved by my wonderful family who support me through all my food experimentation
My name is Leah Burdick and I’m a classically trained professional pastry chef, I’m also a vegetarian home chef, I’m passionate about creating and sharing plant based recipes that are delicious and good for the body.
- Vegan Sausage and Cabbage SkilletYield: 6 servings Cook Time: 10 minutes prep 25 minutes cook time This is a hearty one pan dish with very little prep timeContinue reading “Vegan Sausage and Cabbage Skillet”
- Smoked Gouda Gnocchi Mac and CheeseYield: 4 servings Cook Time: 20 minutes This is a rich dish full of flavor and body, an elevated take on classic macaroni andContinue reading “Smoked Gouda Gnocchi Mac and Cheese”
- Mushroom Lentil BourguignonYield: 6 Servings Cook Time: 45 minutes This stew is a plant based take on the classic french dish beef bourguignon. Its full ofContinue reading “Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon”
- Avocado Pasta SaladYield: 8 servings Cook Time: 20 minutes This is a bright fresh pasta salad full of flavors and colors, it’s the perfect dish forContinue reading “Avocado Pasta Salad”
- Sweet potato biscuits with vegetarian sausage gravyYield: 12 servings of biscuits Cook Time: 1hr 30min The ultimate comfort food, Biscuits and gravy. This recipe is a vegetarian take on aContinue reading “Sweet potato biscuits with vegetarian sausage gravy”